How is productivity measured in different cultures?
Thursday, 27 April 2017, 6.30-8.30pm at London School of International Communication, 15 Holland Park Gardens, London, W14 8DZ
Hear about different approaches to productivity in different countries, with a main focus on Indian work practices. We will also find out about links between productivity and engagement. Our interactive workshop will focus on cultural and personal perspectives.
Speakers: Michael Jenkins; CEO of Roffey Park , Yogesh Sholapurkar; Founder & Director of Babel Fish Solutions and Jasmine Dumasia; Culture Coach at Culture Hacks
- Go on a journey of self-discovery, our culture and who we are
- Enter into dialogue with others and identify our shared goals and values
- Encourage collaboration, support and acts of solidarity between each other
- Learn how we can meet the challenges of division, intolerance and isolation
- Work towards a more cohesive and harmonious society
Intercultural Communication Training & Coaching Skills Workshop
Saturday, 6. May, 9:30am-5:00pm at Birkbeck University, Malet St, London WC1E 7HX
This highly interactive full-day workshop, led by experienced intercultural trainers, will provide an overview of the field of intercultural training and coaching, and provide participants with information and resources to develop further skills to pursue or enhance a career in the field.
Space is limited, so advance booking required.
If you would like to speak at one of our events or would like to host one, please get in touch.