Website WorldWork Ltd.
WorldWork is looking for a highly capable office administrator, with a strong appreciation of working across cultures, to manage the day-to-day activities of a small but busy company. The office administrator will be responsible for maintaining internal and external communications within the organization. The successful candidate will be the main point of contact with clients and WW’s network of licensees and so will need to be confident, dependable and professional.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Working with CRM system and using this to perform activities to help build and maintain the Company’s ability to win business and communicate with clients, potential clients and suppliers.
- Offer technical support to clients when working on WW platform
Provide ad-hoc administrative support to clients when using products
Weekly book-keeping with some accounts activities (dealing with receivables and payables)
- Organising events
- Taking calls
- Diary and room use schedule management
- Negotiating with suppliers and service providers to manage contracts whilst minimizing office expenditure
- Arranging for any maintenance work on office equipment and machinery
- To carry out research projects, develop or increase knowledge about the specific industry.
- Manage and use other online services as required (e.g. WorldWork WordPress site, Slack, SCORM, Moodle, Zoom)
Bachelor’s Degree in related field + relevant work experience
(or) Minimum 3 years experience working in an administrative role, desirable would be some background in accounts.
High-level grammar, comprehension, listening, numeracy, presentation and communication
Data management – gathering, entry, presentation and analysis
Confident usage of computer applications
Efficient preparation of business documents and reports including budgets
Accurate record keeping
Professional and punctual
Can demonstrate ability to follow and execute business policies and objectives
Demonstrates a congenial, responsible and dependable manner
Job Type: Part-time
administrative assistant: 2 years (Required)
A-Level or equivalent (Required)
Central and Westminster (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org